Founded in 1833
Headquarters: Edinburgh, Scotland or Quebec
Clients: over 10 million worldwide, 1.4 million Canadian Clients
Employees: over 2000 in Canada
Assets Under Management: 46 Billion in Canada alone
Products & Services: Group savings and retirement, group insurance, individual life insurance, savings and retirement, mutual funds and portfolio management.
Financial Strength/ Credit Rating (According to AM Best) : Not Rated
Standard Life is a leading long term savings and investment company that has been in business for 180 years.
Canadian Life Insurance Companies
- Bingham Group Services Corp. (BGS)
- Blue Cross Canada
- BMO Life Assurance Company (formerly AIG Life Insurance)
- Canada Life
- CPP (Canada Protection Plan)
- Empire Life
- Equitable Life of Canada
- Great West Life
- Industrial Alliance
- La Capitale
- Reliable Life Insurance Canada
- SSQ Financial Group
- Standard Life Assurance Company
- Sunlife Insurance
- Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Co.